📚 As a developer, I am constantly learning to improve my technical skills and to get a better understanding of our reality.
🎒 I have been interested in AI for a long time, ever since I was a student. Meanwhile, I built a strong programming background and business experience and now I decided to follow GTC’s course on this vast curricula:
- Intelligent Agent’s Architecture
- Problem Solving
- Searching Algorithms
- Knowledge Representation and Planning
- Probabilistic Reasoning
- Markov and HMM, Dimensionality Reduction, Feature Selection and Extraction
- Machine Learning
- Clustering, Classification, Decision Tree, Regression, SVM, Supervised/Unsupervised, Semi-Supervised and Reinforcement learning
- Natural Language Processing & Understanding
- Lexical, Syntactic, Semantic, Disclosure, Pragmatic analyses
- Image processing, Object Recognition
- Neural Networks
- Perceptrons and Biological Neurons
- Deep Learning
- Data Mining
😶🌫️ What is next?
I am working to write a complete guide (EN & RO versions) for all of the software developers that want to learn AI in 2022.