Java Meetup – AI frameworks for Java presentation (CN/Ciklum, 2022)
In the summer of 2022, I got my AI dev Certificate after almost 1 year of the certification program and many weekends spent studying.
Later on, I participated in CN's Java Meetup in Prague, where I presented the most common AI frameworks for Java and the articles that I am working on regarding AI technologies. I also demonstrated a PoC for object recognition algorithms with Java & Tensorflow.
It was a great opportunity to participate in such an event! Besides my lecture, there were presented great materials as well, on subjects like Spring Boot & Kubernetes, Java apps in the cloud, AI frameworks for Java, Aws Lambda, Kotlin coroutines, Testcontainers, Kafka, and Spring Security.
Related to this event, I also presented at Ciklum Speaker's Corner the AI SoA for Java devs in 2022. See more details here.
My teaching activity
Teaching others is one of the passions of my life. During my professional life I experienced all types of teaching I could:
- graduation diploma coordinator (check specific details here: ETTI)
- trainer in a corporate environment (check specific details here: Orange | CN Group)
- trainer in a private software academy (Software Development Academy)
- summer school trainer (TC software summer school)
- trainer in students’ organizations (check specific details here: LSE | MobilPRO | CareerTeam)