Java Meetup – Blockchain presentation (CN, 2021)
Later on, I participated in CN's Java Meetup in Prague, where I presented dApps architectural approaches, consensus algorithms, and mathematical representations of digital ledgers. As support for my presentation, I wrote this paper that was published on Medium afterward.
It was a great opportunity to participate in such an event! Besides my lecture, there were presented great materials as well, on subjects like Kotlin, JPA, Hibernate, Vaadin, Mutation Testing, Property-based testing, Kubernetes and Terraform.
See more of my technical/scientific articles on my Publications page.
#blockchain #ledger #P2P #smartcontracts #mining #dapps #hashing #consensus #decentralized #cuttingEdgeTech
My teaching activity
Teaching others is one of the passions of my life. During my professional life I experienced all types of teaching I could:
- graduation diploma coordinator (check specific details here: ETTI)
- trainer in a corporate environment (check specific details here: Orange | CN Group)
- trainer in a private software academy (Software Development Academy)
- summer school trainer (TC software summer school)
- trainer in students’ organizations (check specific details here: LSE | MobilPRO | CareerTeam)